Lickin’ Layers is a Level 2 dog puzzle game from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound. Dogs have to navigate the three layers of food compartments by spinning each one to reveal the treats. Dog puzzle games help pups use their natural instincts and behaviors to help their brains develop through mental stimulation, and ones like Lickin’ Layers provide the enrichment they crave! With over 100 treat compartments, this dog puzzle toy will keep dogs busy and engaged. It even has enough space to be used as a slow feeder in order to lengthen mealtimes and encourage your dog to eat at a slower, healthier pace. Increase the challenge by freezing peanut butter (xylitol-free), wet food, or plain Greek yogurt! Lickin’ Layers is made with food-safe materials free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- 3 layers of fun: This puzzle game and slow feeder fights boredom and encourages a safer, healthier eating pace. Dogs will have to use their problem solving skills to spin each layer in order to find the hidden treats.
- slows down eating: Lickin’ layers has a total of over 100 treat compartments! The mazes and ridges on each layer will slow down your dog’s eating, and help their brains develop through mental stimulation. Freeze peanut butter, plain greek yogurt, or wet food to increase the challenge
- simple assembly and easy to clean: puzzle toy is easy to wash by hand with mild soap and warm water.
- bpa, pvc & phthalate free:Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet’s health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- play it safe: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Dimensions: 8 x 26 x 26cm